Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy December!

Happy December Everyone! It's absolutely my favorite month of the year and of course, this year it's even more amazing!! Here's a few new pictures of my sweet littlest angel - 13 days old today!! It's going way too fast! If I could rewind back to the second she was born and do it all again, I totally would! She is SO sweet and we are all loving her so much!
A lot has happened since my last post - we had to say goodbye to Grandma & Grandpa :( Bayli & I are actually sleeping at night - what a concept - she's had her first outing (not loving the carseat), her first bath, her first Christmas party, her first movie (Enchanted) and first family Christmas card picture. Due to a mold issue at our school, her sisters have not had school since November 17th, so we have been on a long vacation!! It's actually come at a great time and we are all enjoying the chance to sleep in and love on our new baby.


1 comments:

the watkins said...

She looks so cute. I think she already looks like all your other beautiful girls! Love the family picture!