Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cookies at Grandma's

My sweet, sweet Momma invited the girls over to make sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.
And even threw in dinner.
That's an offer we couldn't refuse.
My poor hubby got sick and had to miss out on all the fun.
My girls ate too much sugar and giggled and giggled and giggled.
I even got to play with my Mom's awesome Cricut and got free Bayli-sitting.
So much fun!

We Love You Mom & Dad!

Thanks for such a fun Friday night!

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Grandparents are the best!!
Looks like your girls had a great time. What fun memories for them;)

SweetmamaK said...

I'm so glad your mom and dad moved back. What a wonderful time you are having. It's so much easier to have the extra help. I'm not a huge fan of Hillary, but I beleive her when she says, "it takes a village"
I've been swamped, but I just looked at ll your latest blogs. The Sock hop is adorable.
I can't beleive you don't have a cricut!!! It's a must have.
Love ya!

SweetmamaK said...

Also, if you could swing a solo visit to see your brother, you could come to a retreat with me- check out this blog....
http://texasroundupretreats.blogspot.com/
I know I'm daydreaming, but it would be so much fun!

Unknown said...

Glad you have your momma there. that would be so fun. the girls are all so cute.