-the day Madi gets that mandatory teenage rite of passage... braces!
I can't say she was excited, but she remembered that Ryann got to have a fun day when she got her braces & my Mad totally made the most of that. :)
The fun started the day before, when I let her pick out a carmel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - a definite no-no once the braces go on... (Not that she regularly eats carmel apples or anything, but just the thought of not being allowed was enough to deem it necessary...)
On the big day, I let her stay home from school all day long to celebrate.
Her orthodontist appointment was fairly early, but we had just enough time for a quick breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. :)
Her appointment went great, then she convinced me that she needed lunch from Red Robin before her teeth started hurting a lot... :) Like I said, she made the most of it...
But of course, I love any reason to celebrate, and love special days that I can celebrate one of the super sweet & beautiful girls I have been blessed with... :)
Loved this fun day.
Love this beautiful girl. :)
super cute BEFORE...






0 comments:
Post a Comment