Friday, November 16, 2007
Skye's Thanksgiving Feast
We all had so much fun at Skye's big Thanksgiving Feast in Kindergarten today! She has been really excited and was SO cute singing the 15 songs that she learned just for today. :) It was really special that Grandma & Grandpa were able to be there too! After the little program, we had the best food - a complete homemade turkey dinner. I'm the Kindergarten Party Coordinator so it was my job to make sure we had enough of everything for 46 people. We have the best moms though so it made my job easy. :) It was a great day!
Posted by 4Girls4Me at 10:51 PM
Labels: Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey Heidi and Family,
It was great to see pictures of you, your girls, and Mom and Dad. I am happy that they are there to be with you during Thanksgiving. It should be any day now and I sure hope that baby Fuchs comes while they are there. I hope that you are resting some of the time. We love you all. I love the new blog layout. I might be changing mine soon.
Love,
E, E, & A
That is so nice that your parents are with you. I am so impressed that you put together such a great Thanksgiving for the class! Its fun to see you pregnant, you look really good!
Post a Comment