Here's my not-so-little baby at 2 months old! She just started smiling a lot and is so cute! We are all having so much fun with her. She had her 2-month check-up yesterday, and even knowing that she is the World's Hungriest Baby, I was still surprised when she weighed 12 lbs. 4.5 oz. She's gained 5 lbs. since she was born! That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight! She's grown 3 inches and is also in the 90th percentile for height! The Dr. said she looks great and thinks she's going to be the Boss around here (like she's not already!) She also had her first immunizations yesterday which was not fun for either of us! She did great on tylenol all day, but woke up at 4:00 am this morning with a fever of 101.5. :( She was still smiling though!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I like the music!
She's a beautiful girl, just like her mom!
Hey Squeester! The World's Hungriest Baby is so CUTE when she smiles : ) Love the look of your blog - looks like a scrapbook page.
Heidi--
She is beautiful!I also love the new blog look. What template did you choose. I am jealous and may have to spruce up my blog. Hope everyone is doing well. Love ya Busy Mamma!!!
Post a Comment