This year brought the best Christmas present ever - our sweet new baby!! She loves to be held though which makes it hard to keep my blog up-to-date!! (I've discovered that typing is one of the most difficult things to do with one hand!) So here's a quick belated update of our really wonderful holidays!! We spent our traditional Christmas Eve at Mike's mom's. We exchanged presents with Mike's family, had fun visiting and playing with cousins, ate a traditional Lebanese dinner and my sister-in-law's delicious baklava (the best I've ever had!). When we got home, the four girls got to open their traditional Christmas Eve gift (cute matching Christmas pjs), left some cookies & milk out for Santa, then listened to Daddy read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas".
Christmas morning the girls woke us up at 6:45 am!! That's early for us - even on Christmas! Of course, Bayli & I were already awake, so I left her on the bed while I got ready and her sisters all climbed up with her. The sound of the girls all giggling together looking at their new baby sister was the best Christmas present I could have received. What a wonderful way to wake up! The girls were good sports and posed for the traditional egg-nog-on-the-stairs picture, then rushed off to see what Santa brought. They all got spoiled - Skye was thrilled to get the "new pink house" dollhouse that she was hoping for, Madi loved her digital camera and Emily American Girl doll and Ryann got Dance Dance Revolution, a new huge dance bag & gift card to Old Navy. My Christmas miracle was the fact that I single-handedly cooked an entire turkey dinner for 11, even with a newborn!! Mike's family came for dinner and we played my new board game. We even got some Colorado snow!! It was a really wonderful Christmas! The only thing that would have made it better would have been a chance to see all the family that we missed! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!










1 comments:
What's this 4girlsandme? What about 4girlsmeandmyhubby?!
Post a Comment