Last night was The Big Night!!
I could go on and on.
It was so fun & so exciting.
My girls were so beautiful.
Their Dad & I couldn't stop smiling.
Ryann completely blew us away. She's just an amazing dancer who is doing exactly what she was born to do. Her dancing & performance has matured & blossomed so much in the past year. Her passion, dedication and love of dance so beautifully shone through every time she was onstage.
Madi's love of performing has always made her a joy to watch. She literally lights up the stage with her smile. But this past year in Pre-Jr. Ensemble has improved her so much technically as well. I had moments where I was thinking "I didn't even know she could do that!" She was amazing.
Skye did so, so great! She is so animated & exhuberant onstage and this was the first year I felt like she graduated from the cute baby stage to actual dancing! "These Boots Are Made For Walking" was a total show-stealer. So, so cute!
"Are you ready boots? Start walking!"
I'm so proud of them and wish all of you could have been there to see them in action.
Here's a few pictures...
Ready for Ballet
The girls had a great cheering section! We were so thrilled that Grandma & Grandpa were able to come for the first time! Aunt Corey was there like always, & Ashli, Savvy & Sable Thompson also came to watch. Madi's BFF Ellie spent 6 hours at the Pikes Peak Center just to be there for Madi.
In the car on the way home, Skye (who was absolutely beaming onstage) said "Mom, tonight when I went onstage, I wasn't trying to smile, but I just couldn't help it."
Me neither. :)
Thanks so much to Aunt Corey, Grandma Dew & Grandpa, and Uncle Jeff, who took the most wonderful care of my Bayli for an amazing 20 hours this week!
I couldn't have been there for my big girls without your help.
We love you guys!
We love you guys!





3 comments:
Gorgeous! What fun!
So fun, I totally have missed your blog. It has been busy around here but I am looking forward to reading the rest. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and you should be proud of them, which i know you are. They are so sweet too. Have fun this summer.
That's one of your best posts, Squeester.
Please make sure that Ryann sees that I'm taller than she is in the picture of the two of us : )
Post a Comment