Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free Power Wheels Fun!

My girls had so much fun tonight in this old Power Wheels car we got for free from a neighbor.
My super-handy hubby fixed it up and had in running in no time.
He rocks.


Ryann cracked us up when she got home from ballet and hopped in the car, ballet bun, tights & all.
She barely fits in the thing.

Summer dance started this week & she is gone about 11 hours a day.
Madi is loving her summer classes, especially taking Rhythm Tap for the first time.
Skye is taking the summer off and having fun being a kid in the summertime.
Eric & Erika are here and we are loving it!
I had a Good Hair Day.
Life is so good!

4 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

LOL- You had a good hair day. I love it when the "big" kids act like little kids.

mom2boys said...

The picture of Ryann cracks me up!

Barbi by the Sea said...

What a fun free toy for the whole family to enjoy. Ryann does look fetching in her swanky sport muscle car. It is amazing what she can do with those long slim legs. Maybe we should call her "Grasshopper" she is beautiful
no matter what. Madi is such a good "big sister" to her younger sibs. So beautiful with the exotic yes and fantastic hair and the sweetest smile. Then along comes Skylar with her beautiful smile and happy face and sparky eyes peeking out of the rich golden hair. What great beauties all four girls. I love 'em so very much.

Unknown said...

I have never seen you having a bad hair day. you are always so beautiful. I too love the pic of Ryann. I would have tried riding in it too if I could.