One of my favorite memories was hanging out together at Barnes & Noble 2 years ago from about 10:00 pm until 2:00 am waiting excitedly to get two copies of Harry Potter 7!
So fun.
Even though I was 5 months pregnant with Bayli.
So I was understandably thrilled when Madi finally fell in love with the books this year. She has been reading them like crazy to finish book 6 in time for the movie (she did, with plenty of time to spare). I honestly don't know who of the three of us was most excited to see the movie ( I think it was me...)
My awesome sister-in-law used her day off work to watch Skye & Bayli so that I could take my big girls and we had SO much fun!!
The movie was really great - definitely the best yet!
I laughed, I cried, I can't wait to see it again!!
This is what it looked like at Aunt Corey's house...
She got a little help putting Bay down for her nap.
So sweet!!







2 comments:
How fun, I can't wait to see it too. Tyler went to the midnight showing on opening day with his best bud and came back telling me all about it. what a sweet helper Skye is. Bayli is cute as always, I agree with you about her and Elora reminding you of eachother. I was even telling Jon that they are so alike and both so so cute.
So adorable! The boys and I are going to see it next week. I can't wait- I've almost forgotten what the book was about- it was soooo long ago!
Post a Comment