Unlike any baby I've ever had, Bayli loves, loves, loves to climb. She is never happier than when she is high up somewhere she should definitely not be. Combine this with her second favorite love - water - and this is what you get...
No obstacle can prevent her.
No chair is too heavy.
No counter too treacherous.
No tile floor too unforgiving.
No place too high.
(And lest you think that I am encouraging her risky behavior by taking pictures (whenever she sees the camera, she grins and says "Cheese!"), let me assure you that the other 99 times went completely unphotographed...)
Still, it's such a spectacle that sometimes I just can't resist.
So here she is in her happiest moments...
So it's really no wonder that I get nothing done.
It is a full-time job trying to keep her in one piece.





3 comments:
Love it! keep on your toes!
She is so cute... and so active!
oh my goodness, she sure is a little daredevil. but she is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment