Thanks to everyone on Facebook who freaked out with me this morning when my baby had a fever of 105.2.
Scary!
But for those of you that didn't see my Facebook comment, it looks like she just has some kind of virus. The Dr. saw a couple of little ulcers in her mouth and her throat looked red. ??
So hopefully it will be a quick bug
and she'll be back to normal soon.
Today was day #3 of both of us being exhausted.
She was super, super fussy so I got nothing done.
Even though today was really my only day to do the last-minute errands before school starts and my only day to get the house straightened up for our fun family company.
I'm so trying not to freak out. :)
It's 5:37, she's sleeping peacefully, so I'm hoping to at least shower before my hubby gets home...
:)





0 comments:
Post a Comment