For those of you who were concerned that I might not know what to do with myself with the big girls back in school,
I just wanted to ease your worries by letting you know that Bayli has it covered.
Between asking about her sisters all day long, she has redoubled her efforts in an attempt to keep me from missing them too much (or being too productive).
This is what I found on Day #1, when I foolishly attempted to shower, leaving Bayli temporarily unsupervised...
Yep, that's Eucerin (again).
You'd think I would learn.
It is really, really hard to get out of hair, carpets, down comforters & clothing.
It definitely kept me busy.
And for the rare quiet moments when I am not cleaning up the most recent catastrophe,
I am super lucky to have some great family to meet us for a fun lunch...
My Momma, Day #1
my Squeester, Day #2
(not pictured) my Hubby, Day #3
He's not as fond of my camera...
Anyway, don't worry about me - she's got a lot planned...





3 comments:
I'm glad you have such a cutie to keep you entertained :)
So I saw The TIme Travelers Wife. I didn't like it as much as the book, but thought it was a pretty good book to movie. I do like the actors they choose. I thought it was worth seeing, but Michael was glad he didn't have to go with me.
ADORABLE!!! I think that joely is actually excited to be "the only child" we'll miss the older kids- but like you say, the littlest one does have a lot planned
You left out the part of the pink marker wall decoration and the most recent plan for the Bayli to give you original decorations.
lv u
Post a Comment