Monday, April 5, 2010

The Actual Day!

Skye has to be the luckiest 8-year-old ever.
It's just been one party after another
to celebrate her birthday this year.
And how lucky that she got to spend
her real actual birthday at the beach?
Skye turned 8 in Houston this year
and we started off the celebrations
when her sweet Aunt Erika made her a special breakfast of crepes.

Then all 8 of us loaded up in the car (have I mentioned that I love my Pilot?) and drove down to Galveston for the day...

It was Bayli's first time to see the ocean and she was so excited!! She kept jumping up and down and saying "We made it! We made it! I so excited!"


For a fun birthday lunch, we headed over to the Rainforest Cafe.

Then back home where Skye got love from her aunt and her uncle and her favorite dinner - Chicken Roll-Ups.



Happy Birthday my Lucky Girl.

I love you so much!

0 comments: