It was hard to leave Eric & Erika's after such a wonderful visit, but not so bad to say goodbye for just a day before we met in Sea World. :)
Since Eric had to work, the girls & I headed up to San Antonio on our own to meet up with Corey & Jeff and spend the night in San Antonio.
We made great time in my sweet Pilot and met the Criswells at the hotel just in time to head over to the Riverwalk for an early dinner.
I am so blessed to have such great family in my life that I love and love spending time with, and my kids are so blessed to have such loving and fun aunts & uncles.
The hotel was walking distance from the Riverwalk and everything was so beautiful. Bayli thought so too and kept repeating that "It's so beautiful!". She was, of course, thrilled to be reunited with her Uncle Jeff and Aunt Corey and would pretty much only walk with Jeff. It was adorable.
Like I said, lucky.
The kids had so much fun playing in the fountains on the walk back to the hotel.
We got back with plenty of time to swim in the fun outdoor pool.





2 comments:
What a fun trip for you. We love the River Walk, and the yummy food;) We try to eat at a differant place when ever we go. I'm so glad you got to see Kareena. She is a great lady, who I love so very much. She was nice to me and was a friend from the start. Things never change, she is still so sweet, and always goes out of her way.
Such fun memeories for you and your girls.
Such great pictures. I just found out I get to go to Austin and San Antonio the end of this month. Can't wait to see it all in person.
Post a Comment