I know I've said it multiple times, but Cooper & I got so very lucky when we met Jim, Joanie & Walter.
Jim & Joanie have been so wonderful to us, have adopted us as well as Cooper, and are always so welcoming to us.
Bay & I were missing Cooper again, so Jim & Joanie invited us to come and visit.
After a fun lunch at Red Robin, Bay, Skye & I went to visit our ginormous guy.
It was so wonderful to see them all and see how my crazy Coop is learning how to behave. :)
He has the absolute best new family & it is so good to see how he is thriving there.
We brought bones for both of the boys, which Joanie let them have right away. Walter grabbed his and brought it under the table next to us, but Cooper took his and went off on his own. Joanie kept taking his bone and bringing him over so we could love on him, but every time he got the bone back, he just took off again. :) It made me laugh. We had to wait until he was done before we got any of his attention. :)
I love seeing how happy he is there and how much Jim & Joanie love him.
He's such a lucky boy.
It was especially fun when we all went out to walk both the dogs. I was amazed at how Cooper is not pulling anymore. He used to pull so hard that he's pulled both Joanie & I to the ground.
Joanie took this great picture of us with Jim & the dogs.
Such a wonderful day - thank you Jim, Joanie & Walter!
You will always have a very special place in my heart.





0 comments:
Post a Comment