I love this picture of Madi & her sweet friend Lauren! This is Mad's first year in Lyrical - her favorite class & costume this year. :)
And this one of Ryann... So, so fun that she got her pointe shoes just in time for pictures!! She wasn't ready to dance in them quite yet, but she got to wear them in these pictures for Advanced Ballet.
Ryann & Breezie for Advanced Lyrical - these girls have been together such a long time!! :)
I am a very lucky newly-single stay-at-home mom of four beautiful & amazing girls - 15, 12, 9 & 3. With four busy girls, I pretty much live in the car. When I'm not driving the family taxi or taking care of my busy, busy littlest one, I keep plenty busy with my other duties - Room Parent, Party Coordinator, Cook, Professional Mediator, Maid, Creative Accountant, Stage Mom, Motivational Speaker & Therapist... It definitely gets busy around here!
And I absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing! :)Life is so good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment