It's so much fun having my Mom & Dad in town! I can't even tell you.
I totally love saying "I'm just running over to my Mom's for a minute...". I'm so lucky!
Since they are spending Christmas with my brother's family (& new baby!!), my Mom had us all over for a Christmas brunch so we could celebrate before they left.
The food was awesome, the presents were fun, but I loved the company best!!
You can't even tell that Bayli has an ear infection that's about to send us to the After Hours Clinic...






2 comments:
That is so fun you were able to have an early Christmas. I bet it is wonderful having your parents close, I know Mike and I def. enjoy and take advantage of it!
I'm so happy for you that you had a great brunch, sounds yummy. I love Skye's hair it is so cute. BTW, I know where Mike's twin works. Degan's doctor has a physician's asst. and he looks so much like your hubby it is wierd. When Degan had his surgery Jon and I just looked at eachother and both said, "wow he looks like Mike". I wish I took a picture of him for you.
Post a Comment