Everyone did such a great job transforming the classrooms into a Castle, a Monastery, Medieval Marketplace and Sherwood Forest. The became ladies & knights, took a vow of silence, bartered for goods, played medieval games and had a feast. Madi was so lucky to have both her grandparents brave the snowstorm to come help out. They ran the knight helmet station at the Marketplace, served the Feast and helped turn Sherwood Forest back into Madi's classroom afterwards. We are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents!!
Bayli & I were there too, of course - I baked a double batch of medieval Bannocks for the feast and then showed up and tried my hardest to keep Bayli from wreaking too much havoc, medieval style. Believe me, it was a full time job. So I was extra grateful to have my Mom & Dad there! :) Thank you - we love you guys!!
Madi looked so beautiful in her Medieval Day costume and had a great day - Medieval Times but with electricity & running water.
Bayli loved playing with this ball.
They were the same size. :)






2 comments:
sounds like fun. I am so glad that your mom and dad are there now with you.
I liked the comment about Bayli wreaking Medieval style trouble!
Post a Comment