Bayli & I are always the first ones up.
So not a morning person - yet I've learned to really enjoy the quiet peacefulness of our mostly-sleeping, normally chaotic house.
Today we woke up to a
winter wonderland.
I love, love, love the snow.
Bayli stood at the window (which her little head barely clears) by the Christmas tree and we watched the snow fall.

Christmas decorations, a quiet, quiet morning & snow falling.
For me, that's as good as it gets.
Bayli & I both enjoyed having him all to ourselves, while the big girls enjoyed some serious sleeping in...
So sad to send them back to school tomorrow.
We're crossing our fingers for a Snow Day!





2 comments:
so fun, I love the snow too. I wish we got some. I love those peaceful times too but mine are always late at night. I have a little night owl.
Great light by the front window in that picture - love it.
Post a Comment