Friday, November 7, 2008

Homemade Pizza Night

We started a weekend tradition - Make Your Own Pizza Night.
My kids think this is the funnest (I know that's not a word, but it should be) thing ever.

I made homemade pizza dough from a recipe I got online.
It actually turned out great (yeast is not a friend to me).

My hubby & I shared our pizza:

My favorite salad- field greens with pear, blue cheese & walnuts:

We also painted the shed:

Hooray! Now that we're done with that, my new scrapbook room is next!

3 comments:

mom2boys said...

You've been a crazy busy blogger, Squeester. I'm going to have to call you TGAFSWIACBB (the truly good and fair squeester who is a crazy busy blogger).

SweetmamaK said...

Hey share your dough recipe - that sounds like a fun tradition. the shed looks great!

Unknown said...

Yum, that is the kind of salad that I like and the pizza looks good too.