Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Party!

Yesterday was Bayli's 1st Birthday.
First birthdays are always such a big deal to me. I always feel overwhelmingly grateful to have another beautiful, precious and healthy little one to love.
So I went all out - homemade invites, amazing indian food, three yummy desserts (Grandma Dew's traditional 1st Birthday Lambie Cake, Black Forest Cake & Pumpkin Pie - since Bayli was born on Thanksgiving and that's what I was doing when I went into labor...), presents and our closest family & friends.
I joked all week that Bayli might not even be awake for her party and she did sleep through most of it. :) She missed the indian feast but woke up just in time for cake! She loved her fun presents - lots of books & doggies, her two favorite things!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Little Angel.
I can't believe you're One Year Old!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun, HAPPY BIRTHDAY big girl. I can't believe you are one!!!