Bayli had her 12-month check-up on Monday:
21 lbs. 1 oz. (50th %)
29 inches (50th %)
18 1/4" head circumference (90th %)
4 immunizations :(
She spent the entire time running around the room opening & attempting to empty all the unlocked cabinets (haven't they had crazy one-year-olds in there before, or is mine the only one to do this??).
Ooh - paper gowns!
Things I want to remember about Bayli at one...
Things I want to remember about Bayli at one...
- She holds the phone (or anything that resembles a phone to her) to her ear and walks around the house saying "hi!"
- She points to where she wants you to take her.
- She loves doggies, animals, books & balls.
- The way she squats down on the floor.
- She will not sleep under the covers.
- She laughs when we laugh.
- She still wears size 12-18 months (same as when she was 4 months old and 17 lbs.)
- She is busy, busy, busy, super curious & loves to explore.
- When you ask her "Where's your ___?", she gets a puzzled expression, turns both her hands palms up, and starts looking around.
- She says mama, dada, doggie, ball, hi, bye, book, night-night, and maybe no (this one's new, but I'm thinking we'll soon be hearing it quite a bit...)
- She loves drinking water from her sippy cup.
- She brings me her book, says "baba?" and sits in my lap
- She really loves her Uncle Jeff
- She's happy, happy, happy.
I love you so much Sweet Girl.
Thanks for making me smile every day and for sharing this amazing, joyful year with me.





1 comments:
huh. Why am I not surprised to see yet another comment devoted to Uncle Jeff? I think that's enough of that.
Post a Comment