Monday, November 17, 2008

Fever

Look at my sweetest little sickie. :(

She came down with a fever last night - it's her birthday week! So not fair.
All of her sisters have been sick, along with Daddy & Grandma & Grandpa, so really it's impressive she held out as long as she did.

Pathetic.

Here's some random cute pictures of her last week when she didn't look so pathetic...



So far, today has been a nurse-a-thon. I'll be lucky to get a shower. And I'm going to cherish every minute before she gets any bigger...

One Year Old on Saturday...

4 comments:

Quite Content said...

So sorry that she is sick... That is no fun. Hopefully she will be in tip top shape to smash her birthday cake. I can't wait to see pictures.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Ck in any time. Your girls are beautiful.

Unknown said...

those pics make me so sad. Hope she is feeling better really soon.

mom2boys said...

She does look pathetic!! Glad she's better now - about 2 months later!