My sweet, sweet baby is will be one year old tomorrow.Obviously, we are having a big celebration - indian buffet, birthday cake and our closest friends & family.
I made her cute invitations.
She may sleep through the whole thing.
As long as she knows how much she is loved.
My dreams came true the day she was born.
I wish you could all be here to help celebrate!





5 comments:
gorgeous invite- you ar eos talented!
Wish we could be there to celebrate. Give her a big hug and kiss from her Texas family. I guess we may get the best Bayli birthday present this year... we are hopefully going home from the hospital tomorrow. ;0)I am so glad that Bayli joined your family. What a wonderful family to join. Just think... She has two cousins that are less than a year apart from her. Amazing
What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!
You have a darling blog and a lovely family.
I love the invites. they turned out perfect. wish I could have been there.
These came out so cute!! I can't wait to scrapbook this page!
Post a Comment