Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Day Skye Floated in Mid-Air (aka Mike's Work Christmas Party)

Yesterday was Mike's work Christmas party.


It was a lot of fun, even before Skye floated in mid-air.
Ryann was at Alex's Bat Mitzvah and I really missed her. The other girls all looked so beautiful. The food was delicious. Bayli fell in love with an adorable 18-month-old boy and they started holding hands right away. She followed him everywhere. Madi played with her friend Jordan. Then the Magic Show started.


The magician was hilarious and had everyone laughing. Then he picked my girl out of the audience to star in his finale. He actually had her floating in the air. It was so crazy!
My camera wasn't happy, so I didn't get the greatest pictures. I'm hoping someone will e-mail me some better ones. Here she is floating after the board and one chair were taken away - the 2nd chair at the very top of her head stayed there...

It was so much fun!!
Here's a few more pictures of our fun day...


3 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Seems you had a "magical" Christmas adventure. What fun! This will be the Christmas that Skylar was able to "float" through the air.

Jessica said...

That is cool that kids are allowed, I've never been to one where they are, that's fun. That is so cool that she got to participate and in such a cool magic trick too.

Unknown said...

they do look beautiful and how fun! I bet she had a blast floating. does she know the secret now?