Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free to A Good Home - March 16th 2005

Today I was thinking about this post I did years ago.
It's a little sad now since we lost Casey in 2007 and Toby in 2008.
I really miss them. :(

But this still made me laugh again.



"Anyone interested in two sweet cocker spaniels? Free to a good home (you pay shipping). Toby (black dog with slightly guilty expression) is 10 years old, enjoys biting small children, peeing in the basement & removing & shredding all the garbage out of the kitchen trash can. Casey (white dog), 9 years old, is completely deaf with chronic ear problems that require medication four times daily. She runs away whenever the door opens and helps keep the backyard clean daily by eating her own poop. Any takers?? More pictures available upon request."


We love you guys and will never forget you. :(

4 comments:

the watkins said...

It's funny how much trouble dogs cause and even after that we still love them.

SweetmamaK said...

I hate that dogs dont' live forever! Thanks for the repost- I didn't see it the first time.

Unknown said...

Anyone who has ever had a dog would crack up over that post. My dog did the same thing whenever I left the garbage out where he could reach it. Pet....you gotta love them.

mom2boys said...

This totally cracked me up!!