Yep! that was a timely shopping trip. Just think you did the shopping for fall and the weather got so excited it decided to snow all over us. Did she help select the outfits? They are all just so cute on her. Love ya
I am a very lucky newly-single stay-at-home mom of four beautiful & amazing girls - 15, 12, 9 & 3. With four busy girls, I pretty much live in the car. When I'm not driving the family taxi or taking care of my busy, busy littlest one, I keep plenty busy with my other duties - Room Parent, Party Coordinator, Cook, Professional Mediator, Maid, Creative Accountant, Stage Mom, Motivational Speaker & Therapist... It definitely gets busy around here!
And I absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing! :)Life is so good.
6 comments:
Okay...she is such a cutie. Every girl needs a new Fall wardrobe;)
She looks adorable. I love the new clothes. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. What a cute little monkey she is.
Love you so much!
I love the fall wardrobe!
Yep! that was a timely shopping trip. Just think you did the shopping for fall and the weather got so excited it decided to snow all over us. Did she help select the outfits? They are all just so cute on her. Love ya
so super cute just like her. Elora and Bayli could be sisters. where did you get the clothes? they look like gymboree style.
She's a cute monkey!
Post a Comment