Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hailstorm

Skye & her 17-cup Hail Collection

We got dumped on yesterday afternoon!
It was so much fun!
We all love the rain and Madi & Skye ran outside to get wet and experience the awesome storm.


We got so much hail that it looked like it had snowed
- which I guess is the reason Madi got into her snowgear
& took out the snow shovel...



Bayli fell asleep in the car on the way home from school (after waking up at 5:00 am), and unbelievably slept in her carseat in the garage for the entire noisy, noisy occasion!

2 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Wow! that is what I love about the Springs. You just never know what to expect weatherwise. What a great idea to collect and measure.
Nothing like a good hail storm and then sunny and warm for the rest of the day.

Quite Content said...

That is crazy!I can't believe all the hail Skye collected and sweet Madi. Never a dull moment when your girls are around. Alex really enjoyed himself when he was there. He sure was spoiled by all the attention.