Monday, March 15, 2010

Catch Up...

Life has been crazy lately.
Like, really crazy.

And in the midst of all the insanity,
I have neglected one of my most favorite things -
my blog.

So here's some catching up,
minus the craziness...

The last weekend in February, my two big girls spent the weekend in Denver at the New York City Dance Alliance convention.

They were so excited!!
They had a great time.

I would have loved to go too, but I didn't want to leave my two little ones all weekend.

So instead, I seny my hubby winter camping, and got to enjoy having Skye & Bayli all to myself!
Skye doesn't get often get the chance to run the show, so I let her pick what she wanted to do.

This included a breakfast of Mimi Mouse pancakes at Mimi's Cafe:




and a Mother-Daughter American Girl Tea..

(Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for Bayli-sitting so Skye & I could do this together!)



a movie from Blockbuster that she got to pick out all by herself

and even dinner at Panda Express
(even though it's totally not one of my favorites...)


How could I refuse a face like that??
While we were having fun and eating out, my big girls were dancing, swimming, eating Qdoba, hanging with friends, and dancing some more!
Ryann was chosen as one of a few dancers from our studio to audition in the Studio Showcase.
Go Ryann!
I'm so lucky that some friends shared pictures!

It was a fun Girls' Weekend for sure!

0 comments: