Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ice Cream Party

My Spring Break Baby is turning 8 this month!

Sometimes we have to work around friends being out of town for the break, so this year we threw her party a little early.

It was so much fun - friends, family, lots of ice cream, an unbreakable pinata, Grandma's special cupcakes and lots and lots of love for my sweet, sweet girl.

She has a Million Dollar Smile which she flashed nonstop.
Here's some highlights of Skye's Big Day!



Happy Early Birthday Sweet Girl!

5 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Loved the pictures, love the birthday girl, enjoyed the party. Skylar Grace is one beautiful 8 year old. The party really was so much fun. Just watching her and feeling her happiness was a wonderful experience. Good job all the way around. love you

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a cutie...eight is so great! I love that sweet little age. I hear ya on the Spring Break and friends out of town, we struggle every year with my daughter's B-day being President's Day weekend, we always so the party the week before or after. Enjoy Spring Break!!!!

Quite Content said...

I can not believe that Skye will be 8! That just blows my mind. She is beautiful. I loved looking at all those pictures and sharing in her joy and happiness. She sure looks like she had fun. Wish we could have been there.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

what is with the pinate's lately! we haven't found one in years that will actually break without mutilation! love seeing the girls! they're all so grown up! love knowing that you're always around in family photos i get to see!

Unknown said...

I say this every time I comment but your girls are beautiful. Your mom looks great too. Colorado must be agreeing with her. Miss you.