So I called his Little Mrs., my super-cute sister-in-law Erika, in January and we made plans for the girls & I to drive out to Houston over our Spring Break as a surprise for Eric.
It was pretty fun and Erika was an awesome co-conspirator! The girls and I were excited and I loved driving my sweet Honda all 950 miles...
We got to Eric's house a couple of hours before he got off work, got settled in, played with the cute, cute kids and hid the car. I kind of jokingly asked if we should hide in the pantry, then the more we talked about it, the funnier it sounded...
So, all 4 girls & I ran in the pantry as soon as we heard Eric open the garage door, armed with a camera and video camera. Erika asked him to get some croutons out of the pantry and we yelled "Surprise!"
This is the picture I got:
To really appreciate the moment, you have to watch the hilarious 10-second video on Erika's blog:
http://thetexasstewarts.blogspot.com/2010/03/surprise.html
He acts like he found Publisher's Clearing House in his pantry or just won the lottery. It makes me laugh every time.
We had a great visit and so, so much fun!
More Houston pics to follow!





0 comments:
Post a Comment