Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse!

My Madi is such a huge fan of the Twilight books (Team Jacob), that she just had to see Eclipse the day it came out! Corey & I both love the books too, so she took the afternoon off work and we met for the most fun Girls' Day Out!
Corey brought the most delicious food from Garbanzo's,
before we headed in for some unhealthy movie snacks.
Madi was so excited, it was fun just to be with her. :)
I had pretty low expectations for the movie, but I actually loved it. I was right to worry that they would play up the violent side, so I made Mad look away a few times, but overall it was just great fun. Going the day the movie opens means that you share the theater with a bunch of squealing girls, which totally cracks me up. :) Like I said, great fun. :)
My winner for funniest line,
when Bella is freezing in the snowstorm and Jacob says to Edward
"You know I'm hotter than you."
Fun, fun day with two of my most favorite people in the whole world!
(And thanks so much to one of my other favorites, my Momma, for watching my little ones and making this afternoon possible! I love you!)
And here's the photographic evidence...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the movie too. I need to update my blog so bad. I love seeing what is going on with you guys.