Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last Day of School!

What an amazing year!
Like every year, I'm always sad to see it come to an end. So many great memories - Skye's class pet Puffy (who became our pet!), Ryan's last year of jr. high, Madi's travel journal & 5th grade social dilemmas, collecting food with Ryann's Titan Team for TCA Day, Skye's field trip to see the Philharmonic Orchestra... I never take for granted the fact that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom and participate in all these fun school activities with my girls.
Now it's officially summer - soon Ryann will be off to high school, Madi will be starting her last year of elementary school, and Skye's already a 3rd grader.
It goes so, so fast.
Here's to a fun, fun summer that moves in slow-motion... :)
Or at least normal speed...

1 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

good luck with that slow-mow summer...ours seems like it just began and we're almost to our halfway mark! wait! we're at our halfway mark today! aaaahhhh! must...have...more...fun...!