Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday Momma! (Surprise!)

The beautiful Birthday Girl and me.
She's beautiful inside and out.

This year has been full of surprises.
This one was really special to me.
My Mom turned 70 on Mother's Day and I thought what better gift than to spend it with her both of her children and lots of family and friends who love her.

So I called my brother
& started planning the most fun party ever.

I love my Mom so much and really wanted her to have one night where she could see just how much she is loved by so many.

I hope I pulled it off...


Like any great party, we had lots and lots of chocolate...
(thanks to my wonderful friend Ashli and her amazing family!)


including a Triple Chocolate Birthday Cake...



Skye was our lookout and waited by the door for a long, long time...

Surprise!!


The Guests:


And one last surprise...

Not only are E&E expecting, but it's a boy!!
(This is also when Eric and Erika found out the baby's gender - look at Erika's face - "so, what is it?")
Congrats!

So, so, so fun!
And now I'm done with surprises... :)

0 comments: