Just like every year, I loved the girls' recital so much!!
I'm sure I can't possibly do it justice...
After 9 months of driving the girls to dance six days a week; creative financing to pay for tuition, workshops, conventions, competitions, shoes and all those (24+) costumes; not to mention a whole week of 6 hour rehearsals;
this is my payoff - watching my girls perform.
And trust me, this one night makes it all worthwhile.
Every year gets better & better and this year (our 9th!) was definitely no exception.
Barb is like family to us and this was her 50th year & recital. Wow, what an honor to be a part of that. And I'm sure it was her best show yet.
This was Ryann's 1st year in Senior Ensemble. She was the youngest girl in it, but she was so, so amazing!! Even though a couple of her numbers were way too grown-up for this momma, she was just incredible. Dance is her gift and her passion and watching her is a joy.
This was Mike's lucky year to be included in the Daddy-Daughter dance. He & Skye were absolutely wonderful. Skye just beamed the entire time she was onstage in both her numbers. Not only did she have both numbers totally down, her joy onstage was absolutely contagious. She was so much fun to watch!
This was Madi's 2nd year in Pre-Jr. Ensemble and her dancing has reached a whole new level. She's never lost that amazing smile and stage presence that she had from her first recital at age 3 - she lights up the stage and is a complete joy to watch.
All the tributes to Barb throughout the show were so touching - she really is an amazing person and such an inspiration. We are lucky to know her!
It was so incredible. I wish you all could have been there! Here's a few pictures of what has become my favorite night of the year...





4 comments:
Congratulations on all of your hard work! The pictures were great and I wish we could have been there. You're all so very talented, and we are happy to see you so happy!
Love to all,
Eric & Erika
They are just beautiful, I can imagine their stage presence! Great documentation-
Beautiful girls, beautiful costumes, beautiful event, beautiful performances. Great evening of entertainment. So much excitement. Loved the whole evening. Love you
Congratulations on making it thorough another year and another recital. I wish that I could have been there to see it live. I am amazed when my sister did those, and I am sure that I would be equally as amazed at the way your girls danced too. I am so glad that they enjoy it so much. I would like to see some of the show if you have a copy of it when we come out for Thanksgiving.
We love you so much.
Post a Comment