Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance

Recital Week!
So, so exciting!
I wish that all of you could be here to see my girls do what they do.
I know you may think I'm biased, but I'm telling you, it's impressive! :)
We eat, breathe and live dance all week long.
So I thought I'd share with a few pics and some of this year's recital music...
Can't wait 'til Friday night!!!


6 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

FANTASTIC!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Wow, beautiful pictures, their costumes are amazing. What a wonderful time for all of you.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful and amazing! I can't wait to see them on Friday night!

the watkins said...

I really wish I lived close by, I would love to see them dance! Enjoy the busy and memory filled week!

SweetmamaK said...

I wish I could come watch, it sounds fantastic, and they are all so beautiful!

Quite Content said...

They look gorgeous and I wish that I could be there in person to see them dance. I think that they are just stunning.