Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Girl!


When Birthday Season rolls around, it usually brings three fun, beautiful but time-intensive birthday parties at home. Considering the fact that I still have trouble getting a shower, I pretty much begged the girls to let me do their parties somewhere else this year! Madi started off the season with a fun party at Mr. Biggs, so this month Skye picked Build A Bear Workshop. It was a really cute way to celebrate her 6th birthday and Skye and her friends had so much fun! She was much more social this year too - she usually only wants to invite the same 4 kids - her cousin Logan, friends Sofia & Livvie, and her cousin Kelly Tobler that moved 2 years ago... :) But this year, she really branched out and invited a lot of new friends from school & dance. We had 14 kids at the party (including her sisters and cousins). Skye made a monkey (instead of a bear) and because she was the Birthday Girl, she got to do everything first. :) It was a lot of fun. I just can't believe she's almost 6!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anyway I somehow had the same comment on your blog 3 times. That is why I deleted the other 2. Sorry, I'm a dork.

SweetmamaK said...

I love these pictures! Logan looks so much like his Uncle Mike. Your daughters are adorable. I can see the mischevious look in in your birhtday girls eyes, it reminds me sooo much of Mike---back in the glory days of our youth.
Love
Kareena