My baby turned six on Monday! My six-year-old Skye is sweet, sensitive, silly and artistic. She loves Barbies, coloring, learning to read, gymnastics, dance, I Spy, playing with her sisters, chicken enchiladas and anything sweet. She can read, do a pretty good handstand and operate the Tivo all by herself. She adores her sisters, big & little, and brings a compassion to our family that never fails to touch me. I can't even imagine life without her sweet sunshiney smile. I Love You My Bitty Girl! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Ok I don't know what I did but I thought I published a comment already but I must not have hit the right one. We'll try this again. It looks like everyone had a great time. I would love to do that, I wonder if my boys would want to. Happy Birthday Skye. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment