Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Pictures!

Since my girls all have birthdays in the Spring (until Bayli arrived), we always do pictures during Spring Break. Yesterday was Picture Day and I was pretty happy with the results. :) We all survived the stress & trauma of getting ready for pictures, and you can hardly even see the bright pink bath paint that Skye decided to play with in the car on the way there...

Bayli's 1st professional picture - 4 months old :)



Skyli - my new 6-year-old!



Madi - 9 years old


Ryann - exactly one month shy of 12!

5 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

love those pictures. They are all so beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes. I am so proud of them and their sweet mom that works so hard to give them "the good life" and their devoted papa that works so hard for them. How I wish we could be closer.
Love you,
Gram "dew"

Unknown said...

the pics came out great. I love the outfits. Where did you get Bayli's dress? I want one for Elora.

4Girls4Me said...

Maelynn, Bayli's dress is from Gymboree. I think all of their spring stuff is on sale right now. :) Actually, all the girls' picture outfits are from Gymboree. They have boys' clothes that match too. :) Happy Shopping!

Quite Content said...

Wow do I have beautiful nieces!!!! I love the girls outfits as well. They are all so precious. I wish that we could visit soon. I am glad to hear that Baby B is doing so well. We love you. Give your girls big hugs from me.

Quite Content said...

Wow do I have beautiful nieces!!!! I love the girls outfits as well. They are all so precious. I wish that we could visit soon. I am glad to hear that Baby B is doing so well. We love you. Give your girls big hugs from me.