My sweet baby is 5 months old today!! I just hate the way it's going so fast! But every day she gets cuter, chubbier & more fun! At 5 months, she still loves to nurse, loves her Exersaucer, loves her sisters, can pick up & hold her toys, can roll from front to back & back to front and can sit unsupported for a few seconds.Today seemed like the perfect day to do this tag from Maelynn...
10 Things I Love About My Baby:
- I love her chubby, chubby, chubbies!
- I love her sweet little voice, her adorable talking & her delighted little squeals.
- I love her laugh.
- I love her chubby little warm feet.
- I love her huge Baby Shamu smile.
- I love that she always stops crying as soon as I pick her up.
- I love kissing her big chubby cheeks.
- I love the feel of her little head in my hand.
- I love holding her, nursing her & the way she still feels like part of me.
- I love her happy, relaxed, easy going nature.
I love that I have a baby that I can write this about! I'm so blessed.
Bayli was much more interested in her cool new shirt than her photo shoot - gotta love a girl who loves fashion!







5 comments:
Heidi,
I can't believe that she is already 5 months old. It seems like it has flown by. She is still as adorable as ever. I wish that we lived closer so that we could see her cuteness in person. I didn't comment on your other posts, but your girls look so grown-up. Especially Ryann. I can't believe that you will almost have a teenager next year. I remember when I first came out and Ryann was only 5. That is unbelievable. Give my love to the girls. Hopefully I will post something today or tomorrow.
Oh my gosh! She is a chubby, chubby monkey!! So CUTE. I'm definitely going to have to eat her up next time I see her. You can make another one that looks just like her, OK?
Hey! Baby Girl, This has been a really cool post on your blog. I loved every bit of it. The girl's pictures are really great. The Bayli Baby is just too precious and now I know why you drive like a wild woman. I did not know that Christine gave you driving lessons. Or if I did I had forgotten. You certainly did not have a driving permit. LOVE YOU
She is absolutely adorable. How fun these little girls are. Can't wait to see you and that precious baby of yours. Let us know if you decide to come out.
Maelynn
I love the chubbiness and that outfit is adorable. She is so, so cute. I love the pictures of your other girls dance outfits. Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment