Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Got Milk?

My sweet, chubby baby had her four month check-up yesterday. Like always, I was dreading the shots and the accompanying fever & fussiness :( but excited to see how much my little one has grown. And even though I know she is One Chunky Monkey, I was completely floored to discover that she is seventeen lbs.! Seventeen! At 4 months old! That explains why she doesn't fit into her 3-6 month old clothes... That puts her in the 97th percentile for weight. At least she's proportionate: her height is in the 90th percentile and her head's in the 93rd. She's just one chunkalicious baby:

For the sake of comparision - at 4 months, Ryann was 12 lbs. 13 oz., Mad was 13 lbs. 14 oz. and Skye was 13 lbs. 13 oz...

2 comments:

Quite Content said...

Heidi,
She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again. I am sure that pretty soon she will start playing with her big sisters. Give our love to the girls and Mike.

ahollandetc said...

she is so cute! maybe your chunker can hook up with my chunker. does she like older men? Iz is 7 months. have her check him out on our blog and see what she thinks...