Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweetest Surprise

I had a complete emotional meltdown Monday morning, mostly due to a horrible night's sleep and four blissful newborn months of trying to do it all by myself. Instead of getting grumpy or having me admitted, my sweet hubby was super understanding and made me feel SO much better. That night he picked Ryann up from Rythym Tap for me, and came back with this...

Definitely a keeper. Thanks Baby for being so sweet & understanding! I Love You!

4 comments:

the watkins said...

That is so nice. I hope my husband will be as sweet and understanding to me when we have kids :) I will have to have him read this post, I think that should give him a big hint on what to do!

ahollandetc said...

this is SO SO sweet! what would we do without understanding husbands on melt-down days?

oh, and i love the new blog look!

Unknown said...

So sweet. Sometimes we just need a little pick me up and to know that we are appreciated. We both lucked out getting great husbands. It is a good example for your girls to know what to look for in a man when they are older. Someone just like dad.

Jessica said...

That is so sweet. I love when my husband does just what I needed without being asked or prompted to by me!