Sunday, April 27, 2008

Twelve!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe my big girl is so big! Ryann turned 12 yesterday! It was so fun that her birthday fell on a weekend - we spent the whole day celebrating! She & Daddy went out to get doughnuts, then she opened presents after breakfast. One of her presents was matching flip-flops for the two of us and mommy-daughter pedicures. It was Ryann's first pedicure and she loved it! She got over $200 in gift cards from Mom & Dad, friends & grandparents, so after our matching pedicures, we went shopping at the mall. Old Navy is her favorite and she picked out some cute outfits. After our shopping spree, we picked up Daddy & the other girls and headed over to VillaSport for some swimming. (We are SO loving our new membership!) The girls had a great time in the pool! Ryann picked a new Thai restaurant for dinner and I was so proud when she ordered her Pad Thai extra spicy. :) It was an awesome day and so fun to get to spend it with my best 12-year-old friend! I love you kiddo and am so looking forward to spending lots more fun girl-time together!






Happy Birthday Baby!



Party Girls



Ryann & her friends at her birthday party Friday night.

6 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

WoW! Double Wow! the pictures are so fun and we are so proud of all the girls. It does not seem possible that Ryann is now 12. Love you all so much.

mom2boys said...

Great blogging, Squeester! I think the next topic should be our game-playing, Thai-eating, chocolate indulging weekend game days!!

the watkins said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love pedis, and its such a fun mom/daughter activity! Ryann is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to those days with Elora. so fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANN!!!!

Quite Content said...

Happy Birthday Ryann!!! I am so glad that you had so much fun celebrating with your family. I can't believe how old you are getting. You are beautiful. Have a fun year!
Love, Aunt Erika, Uncle Eric, and Alex

ahollandetc said...

AWESOME!!! can i be you when i grow up!?! seriously, donuts, mommy-daughter pedis, shopping, swimming and spicy pad thai!?! it honestly doesn't get anymore perfect than that!!!! seeing how much fun you have with your big girls kinda takes the sting out of the reality that bo is growing up so fast! thanks for sharing! you guys are so cool.