I put my little one on the guest bed last night while I threw in some laundry - she was so thrilled! She was much quieter once I got the video camera out, but I still caught some of her delighted little sounds...
Barbara gave me a tiny recital t-shirt for Bayli...






4 comments:
Too cute. I love the baby talk. I hear Elora doing it alittle already and I just melt. The T's are so cute. Bayli will be dancing in no time.
Heidi,
That was awesome. I loved hearing the tiny squeals that they make. I am amazed every time that you video her, how much she is growing and developing. All your girls look so cute in matching Ts. Next time you should let Bayli play in the clean laundry. Alex loves to roll and throw the laundry everywhere. Love you tons.
How fun! They are all so precious and the matching "T's" are so cute. Bayli is really going to be a dancing girl too. Look what she can do on her back already!
okay, how cute are those shirts!?! and that teeny tiny one!!! oh my gosh!
Post a Comment