I totally can't believe that my baby is 6 months old today! She is really growing up way too fast. It's like I told my sister-in-law - I thought if I had a baby, I'd have a baby! But Bayli's in such a hurry to be a big girl...
Poor baby - she had her check-up & immunizations today. She was not in the mood for my 6-month photo shoot - she was way more interested in playing. So here's some stats and the best photos I could get today on her 1/2 birthday...
- 6 months old
- 18 lbs. 6 oz. (90th %)
- size 12-18 months clothing
- 0 teeth
- 6-8 diapers a day
- 5 immunizations today
- 26.5 inches (75th %)
- 3-4 outfits a day
- 17 1/4" head
- 1 sweet, chunkalicious girl




Some things I want to remember about 6-month-old Bayli:
- She rubs her little eyes with a chubby fist when she gets tired
- She holds on tight to my shirt when she's nursing
- When she gets upset, she puts her arms out and her whole body starts shaking
- It's nearly impossible to change her diaper - as soon as I lay her down she rolls over on her stomach
- She loves to play with my cell phone






3 comments:
I can't believe that she is already 6 months old. She is so adorable!!! I wish that we lived closer and I could squeeze those fabulous cheeks.
What sweet pictures. She is so precious and I am glad the Dr. visit went well besides the awful shots that they have to get. Happy 1/2 B-day Bayli, you cutie. I can't beliieve she is in 12-18 month clothes. too cute.
So cute. We can't wait to see you guys this Summer! I love the rolls on her arms :)
Post a Comment