Friday, May 23, 2008

Mia Michaels


We totally love So You Think You Can Dance! In the spirit of excitement of the new season, I had to post this awesome picture of Ryann with Mia Michaels. So cool!! Last February, Ryann went to The Pulse where she got to meet and take classes from Mia, Brian Friedman (also from SYTYCD), Cris Judd & Dave Scott. Now it's extra fun to watch the show since Ryann has met a couple of the judges. Last year was fun to watch too - Ryann had just come back from ADP where she took hip hop classes from Kameron, who ended up in the top 10 (he danced with Lacey). Inspired by Mia & the show, Ryann's taking her first Lyrical class this summer. I'm sure she'll be awesome - she's a natural.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that show to and I think Mia is amazing. That is so cool.

mom2boys said...

I'm already looking forward to Ryann trying out for SYTYCD (not a very good acronym) when she's 18! Maybe she should start putting together her 1 minute audition now...