Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girls Day Out

Bayli & I had so much fun at an all-day crop for National Scrapbooking Day yesterday! We hung out with Aunt Corey & friends, had some great food, got very slightly caught up on some scrapbooking and even got a 10-minute massage! Thanks Squeester for helping with my little one!





I didn't get a ton of pages done, but still more than I've been able to do in the last five months. (which was none...) I still need to do the journaling, but these are my favorites:


4 comments:

Quite Content said...

They look awesome. I am so glad that you go to do that and that you got so much done. I will have to put a few pictures of some of the pages that I have done up for you to see. I hopefully will get to it later this week. I did a cute one of Alex and the bluebonnets.

Unknown said...

You are so good. I want to scrap but it overwhelms me to think of how much I have to do. They look great and it looks like you had a great time. That is so important.

ahollandetc said...

your pages look AWESOME! what a fun day!

mom2boys said...

Very nice posting of the scrapbook pages - they look awesome. Now it's time to get ready for the next one on the 31st!