Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Revisited...

  • Mike & I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.
    Ryann became a teenager.
  • Life got complicated.
  • Mike got happy.
  • I blogged.
  • Skylar rode a 2-wheeler, lost her 2 front teeth, and learned to swim - all in one summer.
  • I cut my hair.
  • Bayli discovered monsters and princesses.
  • The girls got to know their grandparents.
  • Ryann kept on dancing and became the youngest member of the Senior Ensemble.
  • Madi fell in love with reading, wizards, werewolves and vampires.
  • Bayli got crazy independent.
  • I went to lunch with my Momma.
  • Madi joined the Pre-Jr. Ensemble & went to her 1st overnight dance convention.
  • Our family grew (by a guinea pig and a dog).
  • Ryann was forced to get braces against her will.
  • Mike worked really hard.
  • Bayli loved on her Uncle Jeff as often as possible.
  • We were visited by a brand-new niece, a brother and some favorite aunts.
  • I had a lot of lunches at Little Nepal, board games & fun with my Squeester.
  • Madi participated in the Young Author's Tea.
  • We contracted & overcame H1N1.
  • Madi got a cell phone & became our most prolific texter.
  • We got a car that doesn't squeak.
  • I put up a 2nd Christmas tree.
This year, my knowledge that you create your own happiness was reinforced, along with the knowledge that I am incredibly blessed in so many ways. I'm so looking forward to a new chapter of this journey, the adventure that is my life, with my family to share it with.
Happy 2010! I hope it's filled with Love, Laughter, Health & Happiness. :)

0 comments: