Friday, December 18, 2009

Bayli Under the Tree

This is always the busiest (& most fun!) week of the year for me!
The last week of dance, the last week of school - parents invited to every dance class, school Christmas parties, school concerts, lots of baking for all the teachers, not to mention last-minute shopping and getting everything ready for Christmas before the kids are home for Christmas Break.
It's so crazy!!

I'm lucky to have such an easy-going girl that can roll with my crazy schedule most of the time.
I took these cute pictures of her in her little Christmasy outfit on Wednesday, before we went Christmas shopping with Aunt Corey.



Today's the last day of school before Christmas Break!!

More pics of our crazy week to follow...

2 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Such a busy week. Such a cute little Christmas Elf to share your days. Glad you had a great shopping day with Cory. So glad you survived the crazy week.
Looking forward to the cookie event this afternoon.

SweetmamaK said...

she is adorable, I'm glad you really enjoy all the parties and activities, you are a great mom!