Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2-Year-Old Pictures & Visiting Santa

Last Thursday I took Bayli to the mall to have her 2-year-old pictures taken.

I gave her a bath, did her crazy hair, got her all dressed up in her sweet little birthday dress, and of course, by the time we got there she was grumpy - but not nearly as grumpy as the two girls who were supposed to be taking her picture...
After 30 minutes at Kiddie Kandids, we left with no picture.

I can do a better job by myself & decided I'll just take Bayli in the spring with her sisters, who will keep her nice & happy.

I took a couple pictures at home before we left...


Since she was all dressed up with no place to go, I thought it would be a good day to visit Santa.

She is totally fascinated by Santa ("Nanna Daws") and loves to talk about him and see him, just as long as she doesn't have to sit on his lap...

Here is the picture that I paid $17 for...

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a classic Santa photo;) She will love that when she is older. It has been fun to read your blog over the last year, and watch Bayli grow up so fast. She is very cute!

the watkins said...

I can really tell how much she loves Santa. She looks so excited! :)

Getting your kids picture taken is so stressful... for me at least, I feel like I never choose the best time or the right place. Kids just don't realize there is a plan and they are suppose to be happy and clean! I'm glad you didn't buy any pictures. I probably would have paid for pictures I didn't even like.

SweetmamaK said...

That is hilarious- I've never seen a picture of her mad- Very cute Santas! I love seeing her grow up!

Quite Content said...

I think that that picture is worth all 17 dollars worth. What a classic face. It makes me laugh every time I see it.